BEST. WEEK. EVER. Volunteer Opportunities
Come be a part of an incredible adventure where we combine sports, recreation, arts, Bible study and worship into one incredible week. We need lots of volunteers to make WinShape Camp a success. We would love your help.
HELP WITH CAMPERS
Volunteers serve in multiple capacities, as every Crew is utilized only at specific times of the day:
- Team Time & Skills Volunteers - Serve alongside the WinShape Camps Staff as an extra set of hands during Team Time and Skills.
- Rec Crew - Help the Rec Director with set-up, execution and breakdown of Connectreation.
- Kitchen Crew - Lunch prep and delivery, plus snack twice a day.
- Water Crew - Ensure that water coolers remain full and replenished throughout the day.
- Registration – Hand out nametags, Chick-fil-A Friday Family Fun Day RSVP cards, security cards, and explain the registration process.
- Village Training - Build relationships with campers while registration volunteers help parents start their day.
- Check Point - Be the “face” of WinShape Camps during the day.
- Check Out - Volunteers serving with Check Out help parents understand the process, and ensure camper safety is the priority.
- Counseling Team - Have deep spiritual conversations with campers on the spot. We pray many campers want to trust Jesus for the first time and we need volunteers to help facilitate this.
- Friday Family Fun Day Team - Volunteers can help with everything from set-up to greeting guests arriving on campus for the day.
- Bus Drivers - Drive busses for Mission Hope for Kids Campers.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looking for an easy way to help WinShape Camp? All donations are greatly appreciated. Contact email@example.com to donate breakfast and dinner foods.
MORE WAYS TO HELP
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to assemble lunches, adopt/encourage a WinShape staffer during the week or greet the camp staff when they arrive on campus.
We look forward to serving with you!
Posted on Tue, June 18, 2019
by Heather Salada filed under