Let's Stay Healthy!
We strive to maintain a clean and healthy environment for all children in our ministries. In order to do so, we ask that you follow the same guidelines that the school system uses.
If your child is sick or has been sick within the last 24 hours prior to a church activity or event, we ask that you not bring your child to church. Please adhere to the 24-hour fever rule, which states that a child needs to be fever free without the use of medication for a 24-hour period before attending church.
Children with the following symptoms may be contagious and need to stay home:
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher
- Nausea, vomiting, and/or diarrhea
- Yellow or green nasal mucous
- Severn coughing, strep throat
- Any untreated rash, skin infection or open lesion
- Head lice or nits in the hair
- Pinkeye or other eye infections with mucous discharge
- Flu-like symptoms: chills, sweats, body aches, coughing up yellow or green mucous
- Any symptoms of infectious communicable childhood disease
Posted on Tue, November 17, 2015
by Ashley Purcell