Man Night and Dude Food
Chow down on some delicious t-bone steaks (dude food) and watch the latest Tony Evans film, “Kingdom Men Rising” at Man Night on July 14. This recently released film features internationally acclaimed pastor, author and men’s conference speaker, Tony Evans.
“Kingdom Men Rising” takes a journey that challenges cultural trends to discover what it means to be a real man.
Special guests who share their real-life stories include:
- Grammy award winning entertainer Kirk Franklin
- Hall of Fame wide receiver of the Oakland Raiders Tim Brown
- Former Seattle Seahawks quarterback and present Dallas Cowboys quarterback coach Jon Kitna
- Super Bowl winning coach of the Indianapolis Colts Tony Dungy
- Former Philadelphia Eagles defensive back and present NFL vice president Troy Vincent
- American Christian hip hop recording artist Lecrae
“Kingdom Men Rising” is entertaining and humorous as it challenges men with an honest portrayal of today’s man that is countered by God’s original design.
Come on down and hang out with us. See you there!
Posted on Tue, June 18, 2019
by Joe Thomas filed under