Two Summer Events You Won't Want to Miss!
Our team is getting pretty excited about this summer and two of our most favorite events: Vacation Bible School and WinShape Camp.
Vacation Bible School (June 19-22 5:30-8:30pm)
Join the children of our community as we celebrate just how wonderfully and uniquely God made each of us. This year's theme, Gadgets and Gizmos, will help our children understand just how God wired us to follow Jesus and shine our light for Him.
Don't wait too long...you don't want your favorite spot to be taken!
- Crew Leader (escort a cool group of inventors around from station to station as they learn and apply the Biblical truths each night)
- Recreation (who doesn't love a good game of dodge ball?)
- Crafts and Inventions (bring on the glue and glitter!)
- 5th grade Island (hang with an incredible group of 5th graders as they learn what it means to be a disciple and servant in the church)
- Bible and Missions (help our small group teachers implement their lessons in their rooms when the inventors travel to them)
Register: Online registration has ended but you can still register in person the day of VBS.
WinShape Camp (July 3-7)
If your child has completed 1st-9th grade by the end of this school year, they can join other children from many churches and our community for the BEST.WEEK.EVER. at WinShape Camp. This week-long-all-day-camp experience is sure to be a fit for any kiddo...whether they are sporty, artsy, love science or writing, like to be indoors or outdoors...however God made them, this is the right camp for them!
- prepare meals for our Mission Hope for Kids bus riders
- drive busses for our Mission Hope for Kids Campers
- walk around camp with a group of campers
- play games and do devotions with campers
- be present to help with registration each morning
- prepare meals or host the camp staff one evening for dinner
Register: Only $50 will hold your camper's spot! Head to www.winshapecamps.org.
As always, please let me know if you ever have questions regarding any part of our SVKids ministry! We are so incredibly thankful for our families and love getting to partner with you as we all disciple the kiddos and point them to Jesus!
Brittany Kelly | 270.765.7822
Posted on Thu, April 6, 2017
by Ashley Purcell filed under